Kupuwai - Cultivating Healthy Communities is a collaborative kickoff event for Kapolei and ‘Ewa ‘ohana (families) to support community health and well-being.
E hele mai, Blue Zones Project invites you to join them for a FREE fun-filled day of ‘ohana friendly activities, sports & fitness demonstrations, healthy ‘ono food samples, prizes and giveaways you don't want to miss!
• Cultural Activities including ku‘i kalo and ‘uala
• Healthy Cooking Demonstrations & Samples
• Youth & Adult Fitness/Sports Demonstrations
• Community Resources for Well-being & Health
• Read Aloud and Keiki Field Activities and much more!
This FREE COMMUNITY EVENT will be held at:
The Salvation Army
Kroc Center Hawai‘i
91-3257 Kualaka‘i Pkwy,
Learn more and RSVP at http://info.bluezonesproject.com/ke/kickoff/.